How To Apply :
|Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career @
WBSEDCL. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be
allowed on the website between 27.02.2017 to 24.03.2017 (Mid Night).
While applying on-line, candidates should have the following particulars readily available:
- Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID. The Company may send information for downloading Call Letter-Provisional
for Personal Interview through the registered E-mail ID only. Under no circumstances he / she should share / mention
Application No. to / or any other person.
- Fees should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN. After filling up his /
her Personal bio-data and professional qualifications, etc., the candidate will download / print the CHALLAN from the
Fee CHALLAN TAB of online Application Form and will take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and deposit it in any
branch of United Bank of India along with application fees. Bank will charge an additional amount as Bank‟s Service
Charge. No fees are required to be paid by the SC / ST /PH/ Exempted Category candidates. Applicants shall attach a
recent passport size colour photograph(Mandatory),Bank payment challan copy (WBSEDCL),age proof, Caste certificate
(if applicable), Disability certificate (if applicable), discharge certificate/release letter as proof for Ex-serviceman(if
applicable) and necessary documents in support of eligibility by going to next screen and clicking on respective tab for
uploading or along with hard copy of the application which is required to be sent to WBSEDCL.
- After depositing fees, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to be written at the proper
place in the Application Form by the candidates. One copy of CHALLAN will be retained by the bank and two copies of
CHALLAN will be handed over to the candidate by the bank. The candidate will retain Applicant‟s Copy of CHALLAN.
WBSEDCL‟s copy of CHALLAN to be attached/sent by the candidate along with a copy of Application form and other
credentials. Candidates should send hard copies of the specified documents through ordinary post. It is advisable that,
before leaving bank counter, the candidates should check / ensure that the SOL ID and Transaction ID‟s are clearly
written on the paid challan.
- Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- The paid fees CHALLAN (wherever applicable), valid E-mail ID, Mobile No, photograph and scanned signature are
mandatory data without which online registration will be treated as incomplete/invalid.
- Valid GATE-2017 Registration Number as received from GATE-2017 authority and securing qualifying marks in GATE-
2017 examination is mandatory.